Thursday, November 11, 2010

There is no order of difficulty in miracles

So technically, I should not be lying here in my sweat, dusty feet held carefully away from me, worrying about what to ask the EY dude(liquidity risk management? I mean, come on!), worrying what I'm going to put in the speech that is due Saturday, wondering what I'm going to ask tomorrow and then what I'm going to write - two stories, 1,000 words each. Oh dear.

Life is simple. I have a talent for making it complicated. And watching as the threads unravel and then tangle...

Christmas is coming
the goose is getting fat
please a put a penny in the old man's hat
pleasa a put a penny in the old man's hat
if you don't have a penny
a ha'penny will do
if you don't have a ha'penny then God bless you
if you don't have a ha'penny then God bless you.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I would settle for one really good night's sleep.

Jenn said...

As opposed to one week? I think that can be arranged. No order in difficulty, after all.