Friday, November 19, 2010

Back In The Saddle

I'm back from Penang now and hitting the ground running, plunged into the chaos of KL, so to speak. I want to tell you all about my trip (all two of you) especially as I found it (from my point of view, at least) terribly surreal. But I find I have misplaced the cables that transfer my pictures (I was going to give you a picture essay). Nevertheless, young Julie has told me she has one, at work right now, which she will bring home for me to use.

Young Arnold has adopted another family, I think. He has a tendency of disappearing all day. I stopped him today, because he came home last night with dried blood over him (got into a fight, methinks and Juliethinks too) so I leashed him up and took the reluctant little lump on a walk, brought him home and forbade him from going out. So, being a (relatively) obedient little dog, he is now sitting under the car, merajuking.

My to-do list for the day keeps growing and growing. But it is Christmas and I shan't forget that while scrambling between meetings today.

Off to scramble for my first one.

No comments: