Saturday, May 03, 2008

This Way To Hell

I can no longer rationalise my life. It doesn't make sense. It just fucking doesn't make sense. Everything is discrete, digital rather than analog. Events are non-connected, just little bumps on the road, no continuity, no one thing leading to another.

I must be seriously fucked up inside to have created this mess.

I'm sweltering. It's so hot. I can't take how hot it is. I can't take the heat waves that keep emanating from me. I can't take this perpetual burn.

Everything melts in this heat.

EVERYTHING!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

I have been out of sorts myself for a while now. While I miss my blogging life and visiting you, I have not been able to bring myself to get online much. All of my energy has gone to holding on by my fingertips to real life. I'm just easing back in here.

I hope the heat breaks soon for you.

Jenn said...

Hi Nessa. It was nice of you to drop by. I write this as rain pours down, it's cooled down...after the awful heat.

And something seems to have shifted.