Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Day More

I slept most of today. Until afternoon. Then up for breakfast. Then past afternoon. I just slept and slept and slept. The air was soporific. That, or I was just tired:

I did not live until today
How can I live when we are parted
Tomorrow you'll be worlds away
And yet with you my world has started


And now I'm up. I watched some TV. Dadda came and sat with me for a while. Jackie called and suggested I come to England in September. I can carry art thencewards and Kit Kats back. (Seems like a fair trade). And we will visit Wales. Or Lake District. Or Cornwall. And eat lemon drizzle and a lemony muffin and roast pork in apple sauce and scones (I love cream teas).

I had dinner with my friend Meera yesterday who said I was so miserable because I was not where I was supposed to be.

Tomorrow we'll be far away
Tomorrow is the Judgement Day
Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in Heaven has in store
One more dawn, one more day
One day more....

No comments: