Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Rant If I Want To!

It seems like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something. I'm in such a foul mood and no amount of "clearing" or positive thoughts or pretty music seems to be working. I feel these waves of negativity flow out from me to everyone all around.

I'm in BV1 now, with a cranberry juice and a mineral water (I don't feel like lunch), steaming away. Started with this stupid woman who wants the boss's picture like now. I hate people who rush me to do something. Especially if they happen to me from some dumb make-up company.

(I don't care if you charge RM40,000 for a moisturiser, you're just not that important and your "urgent requests" read like fucking jokes, see?)

I told you I was in a bad mood!

And so, the boss's secretary who doesn't know how to convert an AI file to a JPEG file calls me and sends me increasingly urgent messages about this stupid woman who wants the picture.

I mean, come on, what is this, a pimple cream emergency?

I know I'm being sexist and rotten and whatnot, but I don't give a flying fuck.

It's my party and I'll rant if I want to.

Oh, and after I've rushed to a place with free wifi to send the pix (which was rejected by the dumb bimbo's server) I am told by the boss's secretary, that, don't worry, our head of marketing (who presumably knows how to convert the file to a jpeg format) has already sent it!

Grrrrrrrrrrr!

No comments: