Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Coming out of the dark...again

I know, I know, I can get rather tiresome, same old, same old. I just received an email from a friend in Australia, full of pep and advice, and thought, gee, I used to be the leperchaun full of pep and advice.

Now look at me.

Anyway, I am back in KL. Drove down yesterday. Listened to a motivational tape the entire journey (luckily I was driving alone, because I listened to the same tape three times) and by the time I got to KL I was raring to go. So I shifted the mounds of dust from my long suffering room (the state of it had to be seen to be believed), ran a few errands, sent out important emails, answered important emails, and basically started to get things done.

Today, I made a book. Yes, you heard what I said, I MADE a book. Formatted it, printed it out, and am going to bind it and send it to this nice old lady. I promised to do this months ago, but was busy then, sitting on my tush, being somnolent.

I will do similar important things tomorrow. Like my Christmas card list.

November is the pleasantest month of the year, falalalalalalalala.

7 comments:

Charlene Amsden said...

Glad you are back and the light is once again shining from your eyes and your heart. Now my heart is happy, too.

Jenn said...

Thanks Quilly...:)

Anonymous said...

Wow. When you go - you really go, don't you!?! LOL Glad you got so much done and are feeling like doing it!

Anonymous said...

I may have bumped into you in the Dark. Except you seem to have been slightly ahead of me. Which is the way out, again?

Jenn said...

Jackie: Thank you, thank you, thank you. Feels good to be back.

HCG: But, but, but...you're one of the most upbeat people I know? Was that you there in the Dark, the evil Dark?

Anonymous said...

Attagirl! So am I on the list? ;)

Jenn said...

Grey: If you wanna be. But you must send me your address then...that goes for all of you.