Friday, May 07, 2010

Furyouhin

Furyouhin, I thought of you today. It was intense and disturbing... I hadn't thought of you for so long now. I wondered where you were and why you never let anyone help you or send anything...why you were so ashamed of your life and what you had become.

I thought of you and wanted to talk to you so bad...which is funny cos we've never talked. I've disengaged from the people around me, the people who actually fill my life and overflow out into the sides....and I want to talk to you.

Furyouhin, I know you google your name and you may stumble across this...if you're there...please say hi. Please be OK. Please be alive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, I have never come across an obituary under her real name or fake ID, but given her situation it would not be surprising if she were laid to rest in an unmarked plot (when a body is found without ID, and no relatives comes to claim it). Such an amazing person. For my own sake, I like to entertain the hope that she's still out there somewhere, though I think it unlikely.

Jenn said...

Did you know her? Could you tell me a bit more about her? I'm really sad that you think she's not around anymore. I was hoping for a miracle.

Other people get one, why not her?

Anonymous said...

Okay, got it. Thanks. This may have to wait until after work, but I'll try to email you shortly. --P.H.