Monday, June 13, 2016

Tired

I have so many things to do and I'm so tired. Really bone deep tired. It seems like I run and run and run and then fall exhausted on the bed or sofa and blank out for a while. There were so many things I had intended to do today. But I didn't. Well, not all of them.

I met Chubs in the morning and we reactivated Mum's account. A big thing. I fed and walked Stella in the morning and fed the two cats. I fed Stella and the two cats and mother cat in the evening. I delivered Anna's and Addy's and Vas's present to the office. I did the last batch of laundry.

My cats seem content. They are resting after some heavy trencher cat work. Now I have to take Stella out for her evening walk. And maybe go get Dadda the groceries without dropping Stella off there. He wants rice and chicken and cling wrap and Chlorox. Should be a synch.

I am reading Love Letters to Dead People, a young adult novel that I am enjoying very much. Does it say something about me that I enjoy young adult novels?

Ironically my holidays have started which means I can nap without feeling guilty. Except that I feel guilty. When things on the to-do list don't get done.

Yesterday, I was running around all day until I fell asleep on Dadda's sofa while I was supposed to be bathing Sylvie. No matter. I bathed her after.

Tomorrow, I will spray Stella with that anti tick spray because when I was bathing her yesterday I found tens of little ticks...oh dear. All over again.

OK, now got to take her for a walk. Then have a shower. Then go buy groceries and deliver them to Dadda's. Then go for dinner appointment.

Don't think I will be Marking tonight. The very thought of it makes me feel, ugh.

No comments: