Monday, March 07, 2011

The Most

My life is pieces of paper that I’ll get back to later
I’ll write you a story, how I ended up here
Why the little things make us and how long it takes us
To figure out what matters the most.
(The Most, Lori Mckenna)

Sheldon (in Mandarin): Show me your mucus. Your mucus!

Chinese restaurant manager: Blow your own nose and go away!

Sheldon: This is not a tangerine bicycle.

Restaurant Manager (relapsing into English): Crazy man! Call the police!

Sheldon: No! Don't call the library. Show me your mucus! Oxen are in my bed. Many many oxen.

Restaurant Manager waves Sheldon away with gesture of exasperation.

Sheldon: Aiya!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

In case you were wondering which Sheldon, it's Dr Sheldon Cooper, you know the one?

John Calica said...

TBBT is ZE BEST!!!

Jenn said...

Yes. It's my current addiction. And I just can't seem to get enough of it.

Jenn said...

One thing I wanna know is, what Sheldon actually meant to say when he was talking about oxen in his bed. Many, many oxen.