Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chubs's Birthday (the prequel)

It's 2.45 in the morning of Chubs's birthday. I forgot to call him at midnight because I was busy chopping up stuff for dinner tomorrow and watching Big Bang Theory. I think when it struck 12 Leonard, Raj and Howard were looking at the stars (completely stoned, stars are pretty aren't they?) and Sheldon was grabbing Penny's boob.

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur,
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.

OK. The gas ran out which means the cake I was supposed to bake tonight ,(thereby crossing it off the list of stuff to be done tomorrow) was not baked. At some point in the morning will have to get a new gas tank. At some point in the morning too, will have to take Arnold for his major surgery.

Speaking of Arnold, I was taking him for a walk at night and passed this house down our road, where a neighbour I've never seen before, who's squiffy on beer, comes out to say hello and pat my little doggie, saying he has never seen him around. Proceeds to have a long conversation with me about Arnold, and his dogs (now dearly departed). Arnold remains calm and allows himself to be patted. (I tell you this is the best natured dog in the world, as long as you're neither the postman nor the newspaperman)

OK it's late, I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow (today, actually) and I need to get some sleep. Also, I need to set the alarm as there's no way in hell I'll wake up in time by myself.

Later for you.

No comments: