Friday, December 10, 2010

Please

Welcome to this side of chaos: in other words, my room. If I were to step out bed now I would come slap bang wallop into, let's see, a battery charger, my handbag, dirty laundry, four baskets tied together all anyhow, a box of goodies (to be sent), face cotton in a baking tin, assorted presents, Christmas cards, boxes containing a special gift specially ordered from the US of A, books (birthday present from my Uncle Solomon which I have yet to look at though they do look interesting), a wastepaper basket crammed to the hilt, wrapping paper, old copies of The Edge supplements, a water bottle with seriously stale water, my travelling bag (from JB which remains as yet not unpacked).

The good news is...I gave away my first Christmas basket today. And it went like a dream. Here. Take a look. (You didn't think I would keep showing you bruised cars and a bruiseder me, did you?)



I will not expound on the different things in the Christmas basket (since you may be one of those who's getting it and I don't want to spoil the surprise). Suffice to say, you know what I'll be doing for the next few days.

Today Chubs lent me his car so I was able to get around and run a 100 errands and actually make a date to see someone I hadn't seen in a long time. On Sunday. I'll let you know if it happens.

You see, here's the thing. I have to distribute all my presents before I make for JB. And there I'll be baking mostly, I think. Also rubbing my Big M down with ayurvedic oils which seem to be doing her good.

Please, please, please, please, please.

No comments: