Monday, December 22, 2008

Plum Tuckered Out

I'm home again. I've just finished making our quota of cakes for Christmas, to whit -Spiced Apple Cider Cake, Grandmother Whitehead's Texas Fudge Cake, Chocolate Raspberry Streusel Bar, Greek Orange Almond cake, Lemon Curd Cake and Sticky Toffee Date Pudding.

The fridge is bursting at its seams.

As I have some flour, some butter, some eggs and some chocolate chips left (to say nothing of cocoa) I'm thinking of rounding it off with chocolate chip cookies. And since I brought the cookie cutters Jackie gave me a couple of years ago, to Johor, maybe I can make Christmas-shaped chocolate chip cookies. Now, there's a notion.

I'm just plum tuckered out.

2 comments:

John Calica said...

May your Christmas be as sweet as those cakes, my friend!

Selamat Natal Dan Tahun Baru 2009!

Jenn said...

Selamat Hari Natal right back atcha my friend.

"Slamat Hari Natal is the thing to say, on a bright and sunny Christmas day...tis the season greeting that we send to you, from the land where palm trees sway...here we know that Christmas will be green and bright, the sun will shine by day and all the stars at night, Slamat Hari Natal is Malaysia's way, to say Merry Christmas, a Merry Merry Christmas, to say Merry Christmas, to you"

(You gotta imagine the tune)